Nov 18, 2008

Worst Wake Up Call in the world RIP Charles Brown

well this morning i recieved a call from my Gma, When a answered she immediately told me . "Trell they just found Charlie Brown dead in a field, they said that his truck was turned over and wrecked pretty bad" as she told me i really couldn't believe that this happened cause CB was like a OG that was uncles best friend and i use to chill with my uncle day in and day out. He was always around .....Shit, he really was family and the most saddening part is he was spending Thanksgiving with my family. THis year i've lost two people i've loved its so dishearting to me.

This shit is so surreal to me right now! I never forget the time he was riding with me and told me that i was driving to rough and that if i had a lady friend in there with me and she wouldn't like being jerked back every time i changed gears,being that i have a 5pd car, i needed to drive smooth as if i had a automatic.

Please keep his family in your prayers as well as mine.


RIP CHARLES BROWN aka CHARLIE BROWN aka CB you will be greatly missed

No comments:

 
Site Meter